Camibike Mallorca Beginner Trail Days
On 3 different days we show you the undiscovered beauty of Mallorca on selected bike tours.
In early spring, with much more pleasant temperatures and plenty of sunshine, you'll find the perfect conditions to get active on the island. With a rental bike and local guides, Camibike Mallorca offers you the perfect package to be captivated by the picturesque hinterland, breathtaking coastline and secret bays. Find out below what to expect on our Beginner Trail Days.
On Mondays you start with our beginner mountain bike tour "Mallorca Bella" (35km, 400m, S1), which gives you a first impression of the trail characteristics of Mallorca. While the tour leads through the scenic hinterland of Cala Millor, you have enough time to enjoy the views without having to concentrate exclusively on your mountain bike or only on the underground. The planned stop in the tranquil village of Son Carrio allows you to fall in love with Mallorcan cuisine for just a few coins. We return to the bike station via the beautiful coastline of Cala Morlanda and the small but great little trail eldorado of Punta de N'Amer.
On Tuesdays, a greater trail density awaits you on our popular "Las Escaleras" tour (42km, 580hm, S1.5). Many hidden side trails take you towards the artist town of Arta, leading you up to the Sant Salvador church. Around the church, the tour is defined by many stairs (downhill!). New for you? The terrain offers the best conditions for beginners, slowly introducing you to this technical element. Arta convinces with very good culinary delights. After a short break, one of our favourite trails will lead you back to the bike station.
On Wednesdays, our Trail Days will come to an end with an absolute highlight. Our guide will take you on the tour "Vistas Fantasticas" (60km, 950m, S1.5) into the beautiful natural reserve Serres de Llevant in the north-east of Cala Millor. On comparatively long uphill sections, you will be rewarded with breathtaking views onto the sea. Riding fun is guaranteed on long descents. The technical demands of the tour will be a mixture of the previous tours and will strengthen you in the terrain you have learned so far.
Important: Requirements for maximum riding fun
For our Beginner Trail Days, as a mountain bike beginner you need a affinity for mountain sports, a preference for cycling off the beaten track and ideally you already have biking experience in easy terrain (e.g. gravel forest roads, easy trails in forest and meadow areas). Especially important: you are motivated to dip deepter into mountain biking and you feel adventurous to get to know Mallorca in a completely different way, far away from mass tourism.
You are already experienced with a Fully on blue and easy red trails? Take advantage of our Beginner Trail Days and go with the flow! With a predominantly loose gravel surface, our beginner-friendly trails can also be something new for you. With your wealth of experience, this tour package might not necessarily challenge you enormously, but will simply let you enjoy your time on the bike.
22/01 - 24/01/2024 05/02 - 07/02/2024 19/02 - 21/02/2024
- 04/03 - 06/03/2024 - fully booked
- Three days of professional guiding with experienced guides
- Small and personal group size, max. 8 persons
- Guiding in German and/or English
- Premium rental bikes in top condition thanks to constant maintenance by our specialist staff
- Bike adjustment in advance to suit your height, body weight and pedal preference (flats or SPD clicks)
- Fine tuning together before the start of the tour (saddle height and position, brake lever distance, etc.)
Your all-inclusive package
- Ergonomic equipment as SQlab test centre: every bike has SQlab grips and saddles as well as pedals (these only on request)
- Rental helmets available (compulsory on tour), while stock lasts
- Gloves, backpacks and protectors (GForm) available for free, while stock lasts
- water + small snack for each tour day
- daily photo service incl. photo cloud with free upload and download for your personal holiday memories
Prices per person
Important: All our rental bikes have a maximum total weight. This means that the maximum riders weight must not exceed 105kg on a Fully and 117kg on an E-Fully.