Summer Program of our Guided MTB Tours (June 15th - Sept 14th)
Summer in Majorca gets pretty hot, the trails are dusty and sandy, which means you'll require even more strength, endurance and a higher skill level to master the tours. That is precisely why we've adapted our tour programme for our guided mountain bike tours to summer conditions.
Firstly, we start our tours earlier, at 9:00 a.m. Secondly, we have selected the tours with the most shady forest trails and last but not least, we adapt our tours to the needs and wishes of the group!
On all guided rides we take a coffee break in a typical Mallorcan Café (food/drinks not included in the price).
Find out about our LEVELS here.
Please bring to the ride:
- Deposit for the bike in cash, ID and Insurance Card
- money for coffee/drinks
- sunscreen(!!) Yeah, we know you Brits don't fancy it, but please do yourself the favour ;-)
- protective gear, if you wish to wear it.
Please find our tour prices here.
All CAMIBIKE tour prices include:
- Professional guiding by certified full-time guides in English and German
- Helmet (obligatory)
- Gloves (optional)
- Water, cereal bar and cup-cake.
To book, please fill out the form below, or send an email to info(at)cami-bike.com